Sunday, November 25, 2012

IT'S A CONTEST!

I'm giving away a Hematite Memory Wire Bracelet.
to lucky blog follower handmade by yours truly.
No purchase necessary. If you're following my blog then you are automatically entered. 
 If not then click Follow to join in the fun.

Yeah I make jewelry too, but I won't sell it. 
I know... I get yelled at all the time about not adding the pieces I make into my inventory.It's more fun to give it away.


Here is the prize. I want to say it's one size fits most. (adults)






I will announce the winner on my blog on December 8

3 comments:

  1. This is a beauty. Love the way you interspersed the sterling silver among the black hematite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Ms.Maggie Mays!
    Good Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous bracelet! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete