Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gina's Designs Kit

Hey guys,

I just got my Gina's Designs Kit for the next quarter in the mail. I love love love this kit! Like OMG! There are a few more items that I need to take pictures of but so far.....

 Butterflies and dragonflies


 10 word shape set


Birdcage Mini




  Cardstock Doily Set-Intricate


 Filigree Frames Set


 Chandeliers Shape Set


 Fleur De lis Gate

 Filmstrips 1

 Gears Shape Set


Glassine Bags

  Hanging Clock Set


 Hinge Shape set


 Hinge Strap Shape Set

 Nancy's Garden Lamppost1

 Nancy's Garden Lamppost2

 Nancy's Garden Ivy Corners

 Stackable Labels Shape set


 Vintage Ads Element Set




 Winter Shape set


 Words and Phrases 2


 archway


 Words and Phrases 1


 Chicken Wire 8 X 8


 keys and plates


 Round Letters


mini bookplates

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a lot of chipboard. I love all the words and phrases. I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete