Monday, August 26, 2013

Gina's Designs Fall Mini Album



Good Morning
Check out this cute Fall mini album that I made using Gina’s Fall Shape set and various other shape sets from Gina’s Designs.

Thanks for looking!



For the cover:
The cover was made using two pieces of chipboard that I cover with painted canvas. I painted Gina’s Trees and the fall banner from Gina’s fall shape set with brown paint and added gold leaf foil to the pieces. Next I layered up the painted chipboard with a few fall colored flowers from my stash.




This page was made using Gina’s Hinges shape set and Gina’s fall shape set. Once again I painted the chipboard and added fall flowers to the corner. The glittered chipboard piece is from Gina’s Fall set. The hinges are being used to hold the pull out journaling tag.

 Here I used Gina's Designs Fall Shape set, Gina's Designs Banner Builder Dovetail Minis and fall flowers to make this page.


 This page features a rake used from Gina's Designs Shape set, Gina's Designs miniature clipboards and CTMH fall rub-ons, twine, ribbon and flowers from my stash.The rake was colored and blended with grey and white gel sticks. I added ribbon,twine and a small flower to the top part of the rake. The pumpkin is a rub on from CTMH. The lace border that the pumpkin is on was created using a Martha Stewart punch. The journaling card is a Gina's Designs miniature clipboards that I cover with paper. I hot glue the clip in the set to the back of the flower creating what you see in photo 3!









No comments:

Post a Comment