Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Candy Apples Tutorial

Candy Apples

These are candy apples that came from Gina's Designs Fall shape set.
Of course they start as craft chipboard but with a little creativity you can make these cute chippies spectacular.

For these apples I used
Gina's Designs Fall Shape Set
Ruby Slippers Stickles
diamond glaze
Paint
seed beads

First use stickles to cover the apple , let dry
Next on wax paper mix brown acrylic paint with diamond Glaze
once its mixed well use a flat object to spread the mixture on the apple. I used a plastic knife.
spread it on so that it looks like a dipped apple.
finally while it's still wet sprinkle the seed beads onto op the wet mixture.
let dry.




1 comment:

  1. I love this. I just pulled out a apple stamp set. I cannot wait to try my hand at candied apples!

    ReplyDelete