Sunday, August 21, 2011

Using Stickers on Cards and Scrapbook Pages

Stickers can work wonders on your projects if used correctly. Often times I see cards and pages that people have created and the stickers or embellishments are floating on the project. There is a trick to it. You have to make the sticker seem like it belongs there. You can do this by adding additional items such as flowers or embellishments to tie it all together. When making cards you can use a large sticker as the focal point and work around the colors of the sticker. Add the sticker on cardstock, I typically use white. Ink the edges, mat the image and  place it on the card blank. Sometimes I use pop dots to give dimension. Here are a few cards that I made where I used a sticker as the focal point. These cards are very simple and were made in under 10 minutes.







No comments:

Post a Comment