Monday, August 15, 2011

Supreme 90 Day, Homeschooling, Artfire & No Time!

Hey everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I have been super busy. I don't know if you all know but I have been actively loosing weight since last year. So far I have lost 60 pounds & I have 20 more to go. YAY! I'm happy with the way I look but I just need to tone it all up. A few months ago I decided to try this Supreme 90 day program and let me tell you. It kicks ass, weights are exhausting & lifting make me hungry! On top of that I have been trying to help my mom loose her weight as well.

I hve a few new projects i am working on for Artfire and my website. I want to expand my line to be
more of a gift shop. It's been a lot of hard work but it's coming slowly. I'm in the process of adding new cards and a few jewelry pieces. Hopefully after that I can a few other secret items. I don't want to say yet because I'm not sure if I'm going to add them this year. I hope to have at least 100 cards and 50 pieces of Jewelry in my inventory by the end of September. The plan is actually a major overhaul of my current Artfire studio and website. So between getting the last 20 pounds off, homeschooling, trying to help my mom, and crafting. I have been really strapped for time, but stay with me because I still plan to have contest and giveaways here on the blog once I get everything settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment