Sunday, May 4, 2014

Montpelier Festival of Herbs, Teas and the Arts review April 26,2014




Montpelier Festival of Herbs, Teas and the Arts review April 26,2014


I can keep this review short because I found nothing wrong with the show itself. The winds were a beast and there were many tent kites but ours held its own until the very end when the wind blew the tent canopy off and bent the frame a bit. No worries. Everyone was very helpful and every time a tent went flying other vendors and shoppers came running to help. We really were surrounded by a great group of people. This show was small but great! It was very well organized and the traffic and sales were good a steady. I was so busy I could even sit down. They had a special area set up for vendors with bathrooms, refreshment and water. It was a very nice touch. Parking was smooth for vendors and shoppers, unloading was smooth and quick. I can’t wait until next year I will be the first to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment