Thursday, July 24, 2014

Gina's Designs Guest Spot 3 panel Decorative Screen



Hello everyone today I’m going to share my next project for Gina’s Designs. This week I had fun working with Gina’s Designs Decorative Screens. I especially enjoyed this project because when I saw them I immediately though of layers, flowers, metal and paint….my favorite things to work with. For the background I painted the screens black and then layered them with Recollections multi- surface ink in both black and vintage gold. Next I layered on Snow Tex and let it dry overnight. Once dry I sprayed the whole thing with Tattered Angles glimmer mist in Summer Glow, Yellow Zest and Ranger butterscotch color wash spray. Once that was dry I began layering Gina’s Designs butterflies and dragonflies, which I glittered and stacked, wire, K & Co swirls and gems, trims and flowers. I then added a Prima accent piece to the center screen and tied each piece together to create the finished 3 panel screen. That’s about it, super simple and loads of fun! Thanks so much for looking, be sure to stop by Gina’s shop to pick up a few to try out.



Gina’s Designs Items
Gina’s Designs Decorative Screens
Gina’s Designs Dragonflies and Butterflies
 
Black acrylic paint
Recollections ink (black and Vintage Gold)
Snow text
Prima Flowers
Stickles
Trim and ribbons
K & Co swirls and gems
Recollections glass glitter gold and copper
Tattered Angles glimmer mist Summer Glow
Tattered Angles glimmer mist yellow zest
Ranger Adirondack color wash butterscotch
Gold leaf





No comments:

Post a Comment